Our Chief Executive Officer, Dr James Garner, sat down with Karen Tan from Proactive Investors in Sydney to discuss the company’s recent achievements and upcoming milestones.
The interview covers:
- Kazia’s recent presentation of new data from the ongoing phase I study of Cantrixil in ovarian cancer at the European Society for Medical Oncology in Barcelona, Spain.
- The company’s recent presentation on its ongoing phase II study of GDC-0084 in glioblastoma at the annual meeting of the European Association of Neuro-Oncology in Lyon, France.
- Kazia’s win of an inaugural ANZLF Trans-Tasman Innovation & Growth Award.
- The recent milestone achieved in Kazia’s study with US-based St Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital in the childhood brain cancer, DIPG.
- The implications of the World Health Organisation selecting a provisional name for Kazia’s lead drug, GDC-0084.
- The upcoming milestones and value catalysts for the company.
Watch the video interview here.