Kazia has been in the news lately and we are pleased to share the key media items.
Our CEO, Dr James Garner was recently interviewed on Ausbiz to discuss Kazia’s entitlement offer, with the company successfully completing the institutional component of the offer last week, which raised $16.4 million.
Dr Garner told Ausbiz that the funds raised from both the institutional and retail offers would be used to fund the upcoming registration study for paxalisib, GBM AGILE. Dr Garner also discussed the recent awards from the US Food and Drug Administration for paxalisib.
You can watch the interview here.
Interview with The Wall Street Transcript
Dr Garner was also interviewed by US financial publication, The Wall Street Transcript.
In the interview, Dr Garner discusses:
- How paxalisib is being developed primarily for glioblastoma and the significant unmet medical need and commercial opportunity for the condition
- Kazia’s study with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital for Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma and its other studies in secondary brain cancers
- The impact of COVID-19 and lessons learned from the pandemic across the pharmaceutical industry
- The potential impact of the upcoming US Presidential election on the sector
- Kazia’s upcoming key milestones, including the pivotal registration study for paxalisib, GBM AGILE
Read the article (subscriber only) here.
Kazia in Scott Power’s Stockhead column
Kazia’s entitlement offer was also featured in Morgans analyst Scott Power’s column in Stockhead, with Mr Power noting that the successful raise shows that there’s still strong appetite for capital in the market.
Read the article here.