Our CEO, Dr James Garner sat down with Karen Tan from Proactive Investors in Sydney to discuss the release of new safety and tolerability data from the company’s phase IIa trial of GDC-0084 in newly-diagnosed brain cancer patients.
The interview covers:
- The main challenges in developing new treatments for brain cancer
- How Kazia’s lead candidate, GDC-0084, is different as it crosses the blood brain barrier
- How Kazia’s focus on treating newly diagnosed patients is beneficial
- The new data from the Company’s phase IIa trial which shows that GDC-0084 is better tolerated by newly diagnosed patients
- Kazia’s next priorities for the GDC-0084 program